2015年7月16日星期四

My Bedroom

I am not a picky man over my living environment but my bedroom is the place where I feel most comfortable.I really love it.

My bedroom is large. I have lived in it for several years and so I am familiar with every corner of it. It's my own space.

Generally speaking,my bedroom is decorated in a classical way.Almost all pieces of furniture  are made of wood. They are unpainted to keep the original exquisite patterns.These patterns are irregular but not a mess. I enjoy the natural atmosphere formed in this way.

The bedroom is facing the east. Every morning, the first thread of sunlight slips in through windows and heavy cloth curtains, waking me up silently.When I pull the curtains to the corners, the shine floods in and  brightens the room immediately because the windows are ceiling windows. Everything is warm and turns light-colored. I am fond of lying on the bed like a puppy dog, looking at the pure blue sky outside the windows. 

The dark red wooden bed is located in the middle of the room. It is a most outstanding one. It is a big double bed. My parents put a soft Simmons on it so that I can enjoy the nights. As it belongs to a boy,there are not any dolls on the bed except two cotton white pillows and a thick quilt. Maybe they are not fragrant, but they contain the smell of sunlight. 

I have a small table for studying near the ceiling windows.Although the sunlight is lovely, I can't bear it because it is too hot.Usually I draw the curtains in the daytime to be in a cooler environment.

There is an observation deck in the opposite side of the room.The deck is made of yellow marble and feels cold to touch. I like to overlook the distant scenery,sitting on it, from the 20th floor.
Finally, my bedroom is the most quiet place in the house.It hides itself in the community, far away from the streets, which is rather rare in a modern city. I am always infatuated in its peace. Here I can avoid being disturbed by the noisy traffic or the annoying birds. It is isolated from the other parts of the world and I can own some space to think on my own.

没有评论:

发表评论