2015年7月26日星期日

Life Is Hard


Life is really hard and sometimes I have to do something I dislike.Just as this time, I was asked to finish a task for my friend.

Sitting before a computer, I found the website he had told me about easily.The brightness of my face was changing all the time because of the switch of webpages. I forced myself to read the boring instructions about registering and I followed the directions like a stupid puppet. Gradually the black letters on the screen began dancing.I seemed to be seeing a pile of swans flying in the pure white sky.

Suddenly,the glinting screen pulled my mind back.The dragons in my imagination disappeared at once. Staring at the new message,I breathed a sigh of relief. After one-hour of effort, I succeeded in being a member of the club. Thus, only the last step, which was to print the voucher,was all that was between me and my sleep. Excited and determined, I clicked the button to "print".Then I lounged in the armchair to wait.One minute later, I remembered that I needed to turn on the printer first, so I pulled myself up and wander to the printer.

The printer began running and the noise appeared as expected. However, the paper material didn't be printed from the machine.What's the matter? I was confused. Soon the machine gave me the answer,the ink box was empty. I believed I was almost mad at that moment. Because I had promised to give it to him tomorrow morning.This paper would be very helpful for his shopping in outlets. I didn't have time to do it somewhere else.And it's impossible for me to get a new ink box at that time.I was really depressed and went back to the armchair, thinking the hardship of life. What's more, since I had paid the bill for printing, the feeling of losing money was biting into my heart. I wasn't mean but hated this hapless thing.

When I almost accepted this fact, an idea hit on me. I jumped and rushed to the printer,separated the empty ink box off the printer.Without thinking over, I held it with two hands and shook it as heavily as possible.Then I put it back with the hope of printing voucher.Fortunately,my behavior was so useful that the printer worked normally.The residual ink was inspired to accomplish such a little task.The voucher touched kind of hot, which was what I had pursued for the whole night!

Finally the task was accomplished as the plan and I could go to bed with relief. Sometimes life is not so hard.


没有评论:

发表评论